Firstly I’d like to say a big thank you to Jenny over at http://curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com for my nomination. Here is my post for the Lovely Blog Award…it’s been a long time coming but I’m glad to be back!
– You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– You must list the rules and display the award.
– You must add 7 facts about yourself
– You must nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
– You must display the award logo and be following the blogger who nominated you
7 Facts About Me:
1. I am a twin. My twin brother is called William.
2. Like Jenny, I haven’t taken my driving test. In fact, I haven’t even started driving lessons yet! I’ll have to wait until I have more money.
3. I study English Literature at university so I’m always reading!
4. Sometimes I use a walking stick when I’m having a particularly bad day. It’s taken a long time to get used to and accept, but I know that if it helps, it’s the best thing for me.
5. I have an obsession for the Sims 2. I’d say I’m ashamed, but I’m absolutely not and I don’t regret admitting to it!
6. I HAVE to have a coffee in the morning, otherwise my day doesn’t ‘go’ as well as I’d like to. I’m aware it’s not the best habit, but it’s a difficult one to break!
7. Despite having to have a coffee fix every morning, I’m definitely a tea girl. I love tea! I love green tea especially, however I do have a strange habit of drinking it through a straw. Apparently green tea is the worst beverage for your teeth and can seriously discolour them. So my dentist recommended I drink it through a straw. He told me this about 4 years ago and I haven’t looked back since! Also, my teeth are still white so it must be working.
I’m a born-again blogger using a different site, (I used to be at htlcy.wordpress.com as Ramblings of a Teenage Tea Drinker) but I got very disillusioned with my blogging so I decided to start afresh, with a shiny new page and blog name. I hope you enjoy reading my posts!
Here are my blogger nominees:
The folks at: Scran on the Tyne
Hannah: Doodleheart Illustration
Saci and Kinga: Chocolate Fashion Coffee
Lynette: Lynette Noni
Sara: Sara C Roethle
Jennie: The Book Journal
Happy nominating and I hope you’re having a lovely weekend!